Saturday, May 15, 2021

My Birthday Celebrations

 I was really overwhelmed with happiness because of the surprise party that my kids prepared for me. To be honest, i am really not expecting anything because when they asked me what i want, i told them i just wanted to do some charity works for our less fortunate neighbors. I am a very simple person and i am really not into bigger celebrations. I  am really thankful for all my children for making me happy on my birthday and mother's day. Aside from the birthday surprise, we also have a community pantry for mommies and kids, feeding program for more than 400 kids at Barangay Inchican in Silang, Cavite, had birthday lunch with Dirk at Charlemagne Restaurant and also celebrate with close friends at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.




















No comments:

Post a Comment