Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Family Community Pantry

 First of all Happy Mother's Day to all moms, stepmoms, grannies, mother figures and all acting as mothers. Special mother's day greetings to our Mama Mary, my mother and mother in law in heaven and my Mutti in Koeln. Before my birthday, my daughters asked me what are my plans and wishes for my birthday. I told them i just wanted to have a community pantry to help the less fortunate ones in our place in San Pedro. It was granted and we were able to help less than 100 families and kids. With the kiddy pantry, the kids enjoyed their loots, and its a good relief for them because they are supposed to be just inside the house. Of course, health and safety protocols were strictly followed and everybody are happy.












No comments:

Post a Comment