Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Sister's Bonding

Its now modiefied ECQ so i was able to drive yesterday at  BudLhed's house in San Pedro .  Though there are four families afflicted with COVID inside the subdivision, i just take extra precautions by not staying there longer. My sister came with her hubby to visit the house and i also signed some documents with regards to the new acquired property of Belle. I also got some vegetables and my brod in law bought some takeouts at Shakeys. 









By the way, Kim, my grandson in Canada celebrated his birthday with just a simple lunch at korean restaurant. He turned 19 last April 8 and i just wanted to wish him all the very best and hope he can balanced working and studying soon.

Covid cases are still rising despite all the measures done by our government and the vaccine rollout. I limit my errand to the grocery store by storing more foods and other essentials...





No comments:

Post a Comment