Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Aizza's Broken Arm

Coronavirus disease COVID19 is a virus identified as the cause of an outbreak of respiratory illness first detected in Wuhan, China. It now affects thousands of people around the world including the Philippines. It has a big impact on everyone, on the economy and even with my family. I just hope and pray that this virus will be contained amidst the lockdown made in the whole of Luzon. My children at the moment has no more work because of this pandemic and my daughter's arm operation was also affected. She is supposed to undergo the knife because of motorcycle accident but her attending doctor was also quarantined. The orthopedic operation of the hospital was also temporarily suspended because of the COVID19. I know these too shall pass and my daughter can bear the pain while awaiting for the hospital operation to resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment