Monday, March 21, 2011

Remote Parenting


Raising a big family is complicated enough but it's even more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet and managing a family from a distance. Thanks to the new technologies, cellphone, computers, web cam and networking sites like facebook, remote parenting becomes easy. I know that my relationship with my children is constantly changing and evolving. Being a single/remote mom is not an easy job but many women succeeded in it. While they need more my presence than my presents to them, i make them understand that i need to make a lot of sacrifice for their own future. For me education is the best gift that i ever gave them, thus leaving them two legacies, their roots and the other is wings.


My children from eldest to youngest

No comments:

Post a Comment