Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Philippine TV Series

We've been back for a month already here and i havent seen most of my friends yet. They are sending messages at FB and my reply was the most used words, "I'm still busy". When i borrowed from Joy the complete 9 cd's of a Filipino teleserye "Magkaribal", i promised to myself that i will just look at it once in a while. But the moment i started the tv series, i become hooked to it and very excited to know what happened next. One cd is more than four hours and you can just imagine my small eyes focused on the screen, eating dinner in front of the television and its good that the toilet is just next door. Aside from the compilation, i also watched everyday the delayed episode of TV5's new teleserye, Babaeng Hampaslupa and Nagbabagang Bulaklak.




No comments:

Post a Comment