Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to my Roots


On the way to Tutuban mall yesterday, we decided spontaneously to visit my relatives in Sampaloc, Manila where i first saw the light in this world. I haven't been there for quite a long time and there are lots of changes. Gone are our old two-storey house and the former neighbors as well.





My uncle still lives there with his family, he cried upon seeing us. It's an emotional reunion for us inlcuding our old neghbors who don't recognized us at first. We left the place 23 years ago and moved to San Pedro, Laguna. My mother always wanted a place that is not congested and free of pollution.



We also passed Legarda Elementary School where i graduated my elementary education and the Trabajo market. I'm really very happy to visit the place where my wings started to expand.


No comments:

Post a Comment