Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My New Companion

The other day, i blog about how terribly i missed my old camera. On the same day my ever generous partner in life, Dirk ordered a new toy for me. It's a casio EX S12 pink (but its more chrome in color) with 12 megapixel. It's very slim and it makes the most of high-speed image processing engine to enable users to cut and paste moving subjects onto still backgrounds. I like very much my new gadget but of course i'm still going to bring the kaputt one to the repair shop.

Casio's effective use of fast digital technologies to deliver unprecedented high-speed burst shooting and high-speed image processing of these new models has exceeded all expectations of what digital cameras should be able to accomplish. These stylish cameras are the first bold step in a major transformation of the traditional definition of the photograph, offering users entirely new ways of enjoying still and moving images.

To you Schatz, Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment