Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cakes Scene and Seen

Cake making nowadays is not anymore a complicated procedure. Its because baking equipment and directions have been simplified that even the most amateur cook can bake. Before i like to experiment on baking cake and i would say that its more of a disaster baking. If my sweet tooth crave for some cakes, i just buy one slice each of my favorite flavor, its more practical, save time and most important i'm satisfied.
SEEN - Cool mom buying 2 slices of cake at Edeka bakery




SCENE -Its raining that day, my best friend and me in the parking area after i buy 2 slice
of cakes

Best friend- You should be careful with your cakes, you always make it kaputt, it doesnt reach
your house in good eating condition
An2nette - Okay, thanks for the reminder (while boarding her car i placed the cakes down near
my foot to secure it because i am on the passenger seat)
Then my best friend folded my umbrella and throw it, you know where???? on my poor cake
its kaputt and flat again!!!! She didnt see that i put the cake down, hu hu hu waaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment