Monday, September 27, 2021

Anthony's Birthday Celebration

 How time flies very fast, my first born Anthony is now 41 years old. I gave birth to him when i was still young and it is in him i developed the mother in me.  I know i have some flaws as a mom but i think overall i was able to raised all of them properly. He just have a simple birthday celebration with family and my wish for him is good health, hopefully his blood pressure will soon return to normal. I wish him all the best and for him to continue to be a good son, brother, uncle, grandfather and father to all his children. May God bless his family always...





By the way, below are some old photos of my children and grandchildren. They are now all grown ups and looking at them brings a lot of memories....





No comments:

Post a Comment