Thursday, December 31, 2020

A Blessed 2021 for Everyone!!!

A very happy new year to everybody and we are all excited to enter into this fresh year and hopefully will put an end to the tough and challenging times we did experienced. I thank God that despite the pandemic we were able to finished Lhed and Buddy's house.  We are also thankful and grateful that we are all safe during the pandemic. It was really a tough year, mentally, emotionally and financially but our Lord Jesus Christ guide and helped us. May this upcoming year be full of blessings, new hopes and good times for everyone especially for my family and friends. And may the Lord continue to bless my family with good health and may they continue to be a blessings to others. God bless my family especially to my OFW daughters Rose Belle and Astrid, may the Lord guide and protect them always.














No comments:

Post a Comment