Friday, October 16, 2020

Grandkids are back to Learning

 While some of my grandchildren started their online class last august, others have their modular learning last week. I think its uncomfortable for them but they should continue studying even in this time of pandemic. I know they missed their classmates and the face to face class, but what is important right now is their health and safety....



By the way, i am also back to being a plantita or planlola. My youngest sister gave me some plants and hopefully i can norture it well. Prices of plants, pots, pebbles soared high because planting becomes the outlet of many netizens because of the pandemic.




Astrid and Buddy's house also improved a lot and because of budget constraints, we now have few workers.




No comments:

Post a Comment