Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Family Updates

Because our area is now under general community quarantine, i was finally be able to visit my family in San Pedro, Laguna. I was overwhelmed with happiness seeing my children, grandkids and our doggies. By the way, my youngest grandchild pretty Chamcham is now seven mpnths old. This coming schoolyear, there will be no face to face class for my grandkids and their school will now use the blended online learning so as not to compromise the health and safety of the kids. The parents has a big role in this new methods and hopefully, the school can come up with good learning modules. My son Andrew and son in law Joseph are also working from home and that is more convenient to them because they are just in the comfort of their own houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment