Saturday, June 3, 2017

School Ready

My grandchildren are excited for the opening of classes next week. I can't help reminiscing the days that my kids are all studying. I still remember the hardships that we experienced because its really a struggle to send 7 kids to school in different levels. Aside from the everyday needs of the family, i have to think my of children's school needs, tuition, uniforms, projects,etc. During the time that i'm still working here, our income is really not enough. There are times that my kids was not able to take examinations because we are not able to pay the monthly school dues, our electricity was cut because we were not able to pay the Meralco and so many hardships experience. Thanked God our life change when i met Dirk who turn our lives 360 degrees. Now that he suffered stroke 5 years ago, we continue to serve his needs as payback to the man who changed our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment