Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas is in the Air

December is the most awaited months especially for the kids. They are all excited because of the gifts that they are going to received and christmas parties to attend. Lucky are those who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. But my heart also goes to those who dont haves and just contented with what they see around. Anyway, everybody feel the spirit of christmas rich or poor. I have a "not so happy" childhood because at a young age, we were trained by my mother to earn a living. I am proud of my mother though a single parent, she was able to raised and educate us. I have no regrets of the way my mother brought us but it served as inspiration for me to do it with my children. I am proud that i was able to educate them and now supporting a family of their own. Kudos to my daughters who works abroad and just spent christmas with friends instead of family. Anyway, reaching and celebrating with them is just one click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment