Monday, October 19, 2015

Farewell, Arvi John.

Last October 16 is a very very sad day for all of us because my stepson, our bunsoy joined our Creator because of dengue. My children was really devastated of the news that their youngest brother is gone. Last year, thru Facebook my daughter Astrid was able to find her long lost step brother and start reconnecting with the family. He was surprised at first but later on very happy because he met his real father and siblings. He has no idea that we exists but we all know about him since he was born 17 years ago. I treated him just like my own kid and we even exchanges some chats in FB expressing our love and concern for each other. He just turned 17 and two days later he's gone thats why we're all in shocked. Its just more than a year since we met you but i know you are also happy meeting your new family in us.I know that you're in good hands now with the Lord and you will be forever in our hearts, we love you, rests in peace Arvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment