Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rose Belle's Birthday

My daughter Rose Belle celebrated her birthday yesterday with friends in Canada and though she is working there, my youngest sister also make some preparations for her celebration here in the Philippines.
My Facebook birthday message to her .... Today is a very special day because its the birthday of my lovely and generous daughter Belle. No matter how old you are, to me you will always be my best friend and travel/shopping buddy. You passed all the test of life with flying colors and inherited all the good genes and values. I am sooo proud of you and your accomplishments. So enjoy your day and may you continue your humility and hearts filled with love and always remember a Mother's love is like no other in the world... love you very much to the moon and back

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for work in Canada, USA, UK and Germany too but can't seem to find one that offers sponsorship. Do you mind telling me how your daughter was able to look for one that offers sponsorship of visa? It would be of great help.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete