Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nanay's 5th Death Anniversary

For the past days, i really felt bad. One reason is the after effect of the minor accident at home. I'm slowly recovering but there's some strange feeling in me. I have some sleepless nights but its not yet full moon. I really felt restless and light headed until i saw the pictures of my family back home in Facebook remembering the 5th death anniversary of my mother. I'm too engrossed with my wounds and the doctors appointment that i forgot my mother's demise five years ago. Wherever you are Nay, you know that you will be forever in our hearts, we love you very much and i know that you're still looking after us. I will continue to pray for your soul everyday and i know now that this strange feeling is your way of reminding me of your presence in our lives. I still remember that you were buried on Mother's day and to the best mom in the world, this post is heartily dedicated to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment