Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Umbrella

It's raining hard last night and today when i looked at the skies, its still very cloudy. When the rain begin to pour, i suddenly remember my missing umbrella.

Last week when i shopped at Mueller in Offenburg, i placed my black esprit umbrella in the spot where wet umbrellas should be. After 30 minutes of shopping, i returned to the front door to retrieve my umbrella.

I was surprised to see a german girl picked up my umbrella. I did confronted her and told her its mine, then an argument followed. I really insisted that its mine and she tried to find hers. She searched for her umbrella and found it in another bin. It turned out that we have the same black esprit rain protector.

With my umbrella in hand, i decided to stop shopping because of the rain. I then headed to the level parking to retrieve my car. I pay my parking fee then drive home.
I was in our garage when i suddenly remember my umbrella, i forgot it at the ticket machine. Oh my gulash, i was figured in an argument only to lose it because of my alzheimer. Don't be sad cool mom, you still have your red esprit and other umbrellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment